I wanted to share 2 of my favorite free digital library/ebook resources for educators. They both offer thousands of great books for students of all levels. Students really like both platforms and it's a wonderful way to digitally support reading.
>>>>>Epic! for Educators: https://www.getepic.com/
Epic! is an ebook service that offers thousands of high-quality books from well known publishers like Harper-Collins, national Geographic and many others. This service can be access through ay web brownser, and they have apps for iOS and android devices.
- Huge Selection: Thousands of trade book titles that students will want to read, including award winning titles, books and series from well-known authors, Spanish leveled books, and short texts, poems, and articles
- Accessibility: Accessible anywhere on desktops, laptops, tablets, and interactive whiteboards
- eLearning: Fully customizable teaching points within books to support students in developing the skills and strategies they need to comprehend texts
- Assessment: Student progress monitoring and reporting to provide actionable data for teachers and schools
- Teaching Opportunities: Supports whole class instruction, guided reading instruction, and independent reading in class or at home
#app #android #ios #technology #free #reading #ebook